Caribbean Jerk Chicken
- 1/2 green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 Tbs Tropiccs Jerk Seasoning
Combine green onions, orange juice, ginger, hot pepper, lemon or lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, allspice, cinnamon, Tropics Jerk seasoning and cloves. Add chicken, and marinate for 8 hours.
Prepare barbecue, medium heat. Cook chicken, and drizzle with left over marinade that has been boiled for 2 to 3 minutes.